As the UK economy slowly begins to open up. Many of us will start to notice the changes in the standard operating procedure of many businesses. The more tech-savvy and agile a company right now, the better it’s chances at weathering this global storm. Many bricks and mortar businesses are changing to focus more on online sales. Staff forced to work from home, find they often prefer it, and high street shopping will change in many ways.
When selecting a Pawnbroker, people often look for the convenience of a close London location, with over five retail locations, Suttons and Robertson had this covered. Sadly, even as shops open, limited customer numbers allowed inside at once forces people to queue, which is less than ideal, especially if seeking to get a loan on your lunch break. Thus our new service. We offer a safe and efficient way to provide loans and purchase your items without the need to visit a store. Our online service offers a convenient way to complete a transaction on items such as jewellery, luxury watches, gold and other precious metals from the comfort of your own home.
How it works
- You can start the process by firstly providing your details via our web form.
- We will contact you shortly after to confirm your identity and discuss your requirements. We will also request photographs of the items that you wish to lend against or sell. This will help us make a start with the processing of your request.
- Once we have discussed your requirements, we will either send you a completely free of charge shipping pack or arrange a courier to collect your items. One of our experienced valuers may even be able to collect in person.
- Once received, we will perform a full assessment and valuation of your items. Once completed, we will then contact you to provide a loan or purchase offer.
- If you are happy with our offer, we will then send you a contract agreement via email, which will require a digital signature. Upon completion, the funds will be transferred to your personal bank account.
- Should you choose not to go ahead with the transaction, we will return your items free of charge
A significant benefit of a Pawnbroking loan is that it can be obtained quickly and easily, with no need to provide extensive documentation, like tax returns and amortization schedules. If your business needs a fast cash loan but is reluctant to extend your business leading, overdraft, or credit cards, this can be a much faster and safer way to access money. Suttons and Robertson have been trading since 1770 and are showing the world that the business that will survive this crisis are the ones that can adapt to it.
If you’d like to get an obligation free quote from our Postal Pawnbroking service, then visit our dedicated page, and you’ll find the full information.