With new restrictions queuing to get into a shop may become the “new normal”. When selecting a Pawnbroker, people often look for the convenience of a close London location, with over five retail locations, Suttons Robertson had this covered. Sadly, even as shops open, limited customer numbers allowed inside at once forces people to queue, which is less than ideal, especially if seeking to get a loan on your lunch break. Thus our new service. We offer a safe efficient way to provide loans purchase your items without the need to visit a store. Our online service offers a convenient way to complete a transaction on items such as jewellery, luxury watches, gold other precious metals from the comfort of your own home.
How it Works
- You can start the process by firstly providing your details via our web form.
- We will contact you shortly after to confirm your identity discuss your requirements. We will also request photographs of the items that you wish to lend against or sell. This will help us make a start with the processing of your request.
- Once we have discussed your requirements, we will either send you a completely free of charge shipping pack or arrange a courier to collect your items. One of our experienced valuers may even be able to collect in person.
- Once received, we will perform a full assessment valuation of your items. Once completed, we will then contact you to provide a loan or purchase offer.
- If you are happy with our offer, we will then send you a contract agreement via email, which will require a digital signature. Upon completion, the funds will be transferred to your personal bank account.
- Should you choose not to go ahead with the transaction, we will return your items free of charge
Pawnbroking loans often appeal to the self-employed. A significant benefit of a pawnbroking loan is that it can be obtained quickly easily, with no need to provide extensive documentation, like tax returns amortization schedules. If your business needs a fast cash loan but is reluctant to extend your business-leading, overdraft, or credit cards, this can be a much faster safer way to access money. Suttons Robertson have been trading since 1770 are showing the world that the business that will survive this crisis are the ones that can adapt to it.
If you’d like to get an obligation-free quote from our Postal Pawnbroking service, then visit our dedicated page, you’ll find the full information.